Landmark’s Lifelong Learning After and Before School Program (Latchkey Program)
• • • • •
Important Note - L.A.B.S. begins on the first day of school!
• • • • •
2011-12 Registration DetailsPlease download the L.A.B.S. Handbook/Registration form here and return to Melissa Shaw at the Elementary building.
• • • • •
L.A.B.S. Mission Statement
L.A.B.S. will provide a safe and nurturing environment for students who are in need of before and/or after school care. Our environment encourages academic excellence, self-esteem building and character development.
L.A.B.S. offers care to children currently enrolled at Landmark Academy, Kindergarten through 12th grade, for a period of time before school and/or after school. This outstanding program offers academic assistance while encouraging character development. L.A.B.S. helps to build self esteem by developing each child’s unique gifts, talents, and abilities.
- Morning: Elementary (6:30 am - 8:00 am) will meet in the multipurpose room at the elementary building.
- Morning: Middle School (6:30 am – 7:30 am) will meet in the MS/HS café.
- Afternoon: Middle School (3:00 pm - 6:00 pm) will meet outside the cafe, then move to Mrs.Welser’s classroom.
- Afternoon: Elementary (3:30 pm – 6:00 pm) will meet in the multipurpose room.
Registration Fee: There is a $20.00 enrollment fee for the first child and a $10.00 enrollment fee for each additional child. This fee is non refundable and due at the time of registration.
Hourly Rates:First child is $4.00 per hour and each additional child is $3.50 per hour. Rates are charged to the hour.
Non-Schedule Fee: A $15.00 fee will be applied to your bill if your schedule is not turned in the Thursday before service is used.
Late Pick-Up Fee:A $5.00 fee is due to staff upon pick up if you are past 6:05 pm.
Non-Payment Fee: If billing is necessary at the end of the month there will be a $15.00 fee added to your total amount for the month.
Schedules are due on a weekly or monthly basis. You may fill out a paper schedule or if you prefer, email them weekly or monthly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Schedules are due on Thursdays before the end of the school day. The L.A.B.S. program follows the school calendar and is closed on professional development days, conference days, and holidays. Again, there will be a $15.00 fee added to your bill if your schedule is not turned in the Thursday before the service is given. It is very important that schedules are turned in. Having schedules in advance, allows for us to plan accordingly for staffing, snacks and projects.
Arts and Crafts
For questions regarding the L.A.B.S. program, please contact Melissa Shaw at (810) 982-7210 or email@example.com.
- You may pay on a weekly basis. Payments are to be made the Thursday before services are preformed.
- You may pay monthly. This is due the First Monday of each month.
You can pay by check only at the hospitality office before or after school.
- You may also drop your payment in the drop box located by the hospitality office under the clock.
- Payments are also accepted through our PayPal account. Click on the button below to create a PayPal account and/or make a payment.
- PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. LABS payment can also be directly paid from your bank account or your PayPal account, using this service. PayPal is completely secure and free and you don't even need to create an account to send your payment.