• The Grades Game
• Grading to Communicate
• Grading What Matters
• Skyward Mobile Access
• Parking Lot Procedures• Medication Permission Form• Asthma Management Form• Diabetic School Care Form• Elementary Dress Code: Justin Dresscode
• How to access your child's Learning Styles Profile
Our school may be eligible for federal and state funds to provide additional educational services. The funds available to each school are based primarily on the number of enrolled students whose families meet income eligibility criteria for free and reduced meals or milk. Even though Landmark Academy does not have a meal program, it can receive funds for educational services if it is able to provide a count of students who meet the income guidelines.
In order for us to begin the process, all families must fill out a 2010-11 Title 1 Application Form (also called: Free and Reduced Lunch Form) for each enrolled student and return it to the school. Please watch for the form to come home with your child the first week of school or you can download it here. If your family does not qualify, please sign the form and write across the front “Do Not Qualify.”
It is very important that all families return the form.
• 2011-12 Title 1 Parent Letter• 2011-12 Title 1 FAQ / Instructions / Eligibility Chart• 2011-12 Title 1 Application Form ("Free and Reduced Lunch Form")
• Landmark Academy Tech Website
• Tips for Reading Success
• Great Start Imagination Library