• A full schedule of classes from 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., including all-day kindergarten classes.
• A smaller class size – 26 students – to promote individualized instruction.
• Expertise in identifying individual learning styles and tailoring instruction to the ways each child learns best.
• A custom-designed curriculum that is research-based and the result of a
cooperative effort between our teachers, administrators and experts from Saginaw Valley State University.
• Phonics-based reading instruction.
• A safe, nurturing and challenging environment that maintains balance between structure & discipline and learning that is fun & enjoyable.
• An exceptional environment in which to teach or learn.
• A mindset where parents are a welcomed partners in unlocking each child’s potential.
• Character development education anchored in time-honored virtues and traditional family values.
• Access to technological resources to enhance learning and equip students to compete in the twenty-first century global market.
• Extra-curricular activities and clubs.
• Academic accountability through administration of the Michigan Educational Assessment Program and Global Scholar assessments.
• Professional Development training for our staff including, Back to School August training along with inservice days throughout the year.
• Educational choice without charging tuition.
Landmark academy will admit children without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, or handicap.